Network Marketing Benefits? Those scammers? Is this guy for real?
Are these your thoughts when someone mentions network marketing benefits? Or just network marketing?
If this is YOU, then you’re not alone but by the same token there are many successful people that swear by it. Supposedly, even Bill Gates has said that if he were given the chance to start all over he would choose network marketing.
So like many other industries some love it and some think the worst of it. But the issue of those that are against it is that they had some sort of negative experience with it, either personal or someone they knew that failed.
What they don’t realize is that although network marketing is a great and SIMPLE industry it IS NOT EASY. If it was easy there wouldn’t be so much money involved in it.
Here are the Top 6 Network Marketing Benefits
- Low Price of Entry
- There is no other cheaper way to start your own business. You think franchise? Well, you’ll need tens of thousands of dollars (average start-up capital in US is about $65’000) to start one with and average of 3-5 years to recover the investment. You will never such numbers in this industry because their range from a couple hundred or less to no more than a couple thousand, in most cases.
- High Level of Support
- Most people in this industry, particularly successful people, want YOU to succeed too. YOUR success is THEIR success to. Now don’t expect them to do the work for you, they won’t, but they’ll show you the way. You just need to listen and follow the process that works best for you. And keep doing it.
- Flexible Time Commitment
- This is a great benefit! Are you a single mother? Stay at home dad? You have a job? You travel the world? Well you can dedicate whatever time you want to it and still be successful. I^m not saying you’ll get rich quick by putting an hour a week, or even an hour a day to it. But you can make extra money. Let’s be real, no one gets paid for doing nothing. But it is a profession that allows you to dedicate the time you already have and with a little management you can dedicate a bit more without loosing what you do.
- No Experience Required
- Perhaps this is the reason why so many people think badly of this industry and many fail. You don’t require previous experience to do it and succeed. No one will ask your CV and tell you you are overqualified for the position. Or tell you that because you don’t have a degree your 20 years of experience are next to nothing for the position. ANYONE, can be part of it and succeed. But don’t think because no experience is required that means that learning the skills, mindset and tools of the trade is not necessary. You will have to adapt and learn, and it is simple but you need to learn. It’s not easy to build a house with no tools. Learn them!
- Positive Environment
- I have met an extremely successful man who made his fortune in Amway. When he sits with people and the conversation goes into politics, religion, gossip or whatever it is that is negative or can bring useless arguments, he stands up and leaves. There is not room for negativity the only thing allowed is to be positive, think positive, help others succeed or improve the lives of those who struggle. All the rest is not allowed. Every successful person will tell you that the path is to be positive, not to get caught in negative thinking and to cut off those negative people in your life, because otherwise you won’t succeed.
- Unlimited Opportunity
- Many call it a pyramid scheme but such claims are part of the past. In serious companies there is no way that you get someone to join and then they do the work for you and you get paid. Yes you will get passive income, but you still need to do work. It’s not a get rich quick thing. In serious companies you can surpass whoever referred you and reach the top. That is not true in the corporate world where there is only one CEO and no one really earns more the CEO. Your chances to reach the top are always limited by rules, CVs, politics and so much more. In this industry YOU are the sole responsible for your success. Do great work and become successful. Don’t do great work and you won’t be successful. That simple! But has I said before, you need to learn.
If you want to learn more about how YOU can succeed in your home business and train YOUR skills click here.
Wish you a great day
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.