Now that you got down with your prospect and he knows what you have to offer is time to put that skill of closing prospects to work.
Wait! Do you know how to close them the right way? Or when you think this is the one, they move on?
From my Skills to Build a Business video series you should get comfortably to the point of getting a prospect in front of you that you only need to help the decision to join with you. Here is what you should do.
Closing Prospects the Right Way
Closing Prospects is an extremely important skill because otherwise you don't have a business.
To help you help the person in front of you make a decision (to be involved) you can use these six questions in this order:
- What did you like the most? (about the presentation you made or the material you gave to review)
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (where 1 is no interest and 10 is where do I sign) where are you relative to the business?
- Hypothetically, what would be the part-time monthly income you would like to have?
- Realistically, how many hours per week could you commit to develop that income?
- Realistically, how many months would you be willing to commit to develop that income working those hours?
- If I show you a way (to get the income they mentioned, working the hours they mentioned within the months they mentioned) would you join me?
You might be faced with some objections while you are going through this process but the most important thing is to relate with the prospect, say you understand and then tell a story of yourself or someone you know who faced a similar problem and reassure them you will help them through the process.
I hope you found value from this post and as this is a training series, don’t forget to check out the previous and future posts here on my page.
If you want to learn more about how YOU can succeed in your home business and train YOUR skills click here.
Wish you a great day
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.