2017 should be the year to change your business. Make sure you build your brand and that your potential customers know who you are and what you can do for them. I know, you've been putting money on ads and cannot determine the return. So what to do. You Blog!
I already see the faces… a blog? What does that bring ME? I don't know how to write it! How do I find what to write about! I don't have the time for it!
I've heard these excuses and more, but the fact is that a blog will make a difference to your bottom line. So why not do it?
Best Way to Build Your Brand? With a Blog
On my video (click here if it doesn’t load up) I talk about the importance of a blog to any business.
Blogging as I hope you noticed, has a huge part on your marketing efforts and will set the difference between your business or your brand and everyone else.
If you are a local business, you can really benefit by targeting your blog to your local market and answer your customers' questions, doubts and needs.
When you provide those answers, you become the go to person, the expert and you're just around the corner.
So embrace blogging and be there for your clients.
Blog advantages (3 most important):
- It's YOUR real estate in the Internet
- McDonald's is not in the burger business. It searches optimal real estate and establishes their franchises there. Your blog is the same. It is your space to show your business to the world and become the expert in your niche or local market.
- It NEVER goes away
- Unlike your ads and other payed marketing strategies, where once you stop paying for it it disappears, your blog is always there. A blog post written 3 years ago can bring you new clients, generate leads and originate sales. All of this for an effort done long ago and that perhaps you even forgot about.
- People come to YOU instead of you chasing THEM.
- Stop for a moment and think about it…. Every business spends large amounts of money in marketing and a sales force. The sole purpose of a sales force is to generate leads, to find customers, prospects and clients. A blog brings them to you with minimal effort.
I hope I managed to convince you of the power of blogging and the benefits it brings to your business, whatever your business is. But if you have still questions just comment below and I will get back to you.
If you want to learn more about how YOU can succeed in your home business and train YOUR skills click here.
Wish you a great day
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.