Finding people to talk to about your business is one of the most common difficulties business owners face. However, such difficulty is mostly in people’s head and is based on fear. There are people all over that you can talk to. You just need to take the time to think of the solution instead of focusing on the problem. So, let’s see how I reached people for my business… 150 of then in 1 week.
How I Reached People for My Business
I was suffering from this problem as well, I was thinking, how can I find people? I just moved to a new city, I actually don’t speak the language very well, I have no friends around here… It’s not possible!
Well… I was wrong, it is possible and I explain how I did it in my video below.
As you’ve noticed, I optimized my time to reach those people and I used only one channel in a way I was fully focused. If I can do it, YOU can do it to.
But one doesn’t have to rely solely on Facebook, there are many ways you can meet people, build friendships and grow your business. Check out the following ideas.
How to Reach People for My Business – Ideas
- Donate your time – Join a charity, Church or local support group – you’ll get to know new people, help others, make friends and expand your business
- Go to trade fairs – excellent way to meet business people that might be interested in your offer
- Be the local entertainer – organize social events with your neighbors
- Leverage the different social media platforms
- Join networking groups – Is there a better place to get to know other like minded people?
These are just a few ideas. The best is to sit down for a bit and think where can you find people to meet. Remember, you want people to know what you do, preferably that they join you but don’t pitch them from the get go. If you do they’ll leave and resent you. The better approach is to learn their needs and see if there is a fit.
If you want to learn more about how to succeed in your home business and train your skills click here.
Wish you a great day
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook